THIS WEEK AT THE CLUB
HAPPY HOUR EVERY FRIDAY
5P.M. TO 7 P.M.
SNACKS, APPETIZERS, HORS D'OEUVRES
SAVORY OR SWEET
HOMEMADE OR PURCHASED
YOU BRING IT: WE EAT IT
BAR IS OPEN 5 TO 7.
CASH CHECK OR CREDIT
ADULT BEVERAGES SODA WATER
PLACE THIS DATE AND TIME ON YOUR CALENDER
ANNUAL CHANGE OF COMMAND CEREMONY
WHEN: JANUARY 19, 2023
WHERE: ROCKPORT COUNTRY CLUB
TIME : 5 P.M HAPPY HOUR
6 P.M DINNER
CHANGE OF COMMAND CEREMONY? EXACT TIME TO BE DECIDED:
MENU DETAILS IN YOUR CLUB EMAIL/NEWSLETTER.
RSVP REQUIRED. PLEASE ACCESS YOUR CLUB EMAIL/NEWSLETTER TO RSVP.
HAPPY HOUR IS EVERY FRIDAY FROM 5 P.M. TO 7 P.M.
YOU MAY BRING SNACKS, APPETIZERS, HOR D'OEUVERS, HOMEMADE OR STORE BOUGHT. ALL ARE WELCOME.
Check out our webpage Calendar to view more events.
Our Board meeting is first Thursday of every month. The Members Dinner meeting is the second Thursday of every month.
RYC MEMBERS DINNER MEETING SCHEDULE FOR 2023
- January 18, 2023: Change of Command Ceremony Rockport Country Club. Happy Hour at 5 p.m. Dinner at 6 p.m. Ceremony starts approximately 6:45 p.m. RSVP required
- Dinner schedule will be updated after the Change of Command Ceremony
Our Bar is open during Happy Hours and Dinner Meetings.
Cash/Credit/Open Bar includes soda, water, or adult beverages.
AEROBICS CLASS: Every Monday and Wednesday a free Aerobics class is offered at RYC. Bring a mat and a bottle of water to rehydrate, wear your work out clothes, and prepare to sweat. Location: Rockport Yacht Club, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30p.m. every Monday and Wednesday evening.
- The first Thursday of every month is RYC Bridge & Board meeting. It begins at 6p.m. and continues until adjourned.
- The second Thursday of every month is RYC Members Dinner Meeting. Happy Hour begins at 5p.m. Dinner begins at 6p.m. Members Meeting begins around 6:30-6:45p.m.
- Every Friday at 5p.m to 7p.m. is HAPPY HOUR. Please bring the snack of your choice. Open cash/credit bar provides adult beverages and a small selection of sodas.
- Check out our webpage Calendar to view more events. view other events. http://www.rockportyachtclub.org/Calendar.php
Our Club needs committee members. If you can organize, paint, hammer, call members, type, handle merchandise, make cookies, take inventory, etc., we need your help. Power Boating and Cruising now has a Committee Chairman and needs some committee Members. Please consider helping. The Docks committee has members AND now has a Committee Chairman. Thank you RYC members for making this happen. We always need more volunteers. Contact a Bridge/Board member.
- First Thursday of Every Month
- 6:00 p.m.
- Yacht Club.
Monthly Meeting and Membership Dinner
- Second Thursday of Every Month.
- 5 p.m. Happy Hour.
- 6 p.m. Dinner.
- 6:30 p.m. Meeting.
- Please access your weekly email from our club for the dinner RSVP link.